[hunchentoot-devel] Oh! Let me float in your pool!

Gordon Sims gordon at itasoftware.com
Sat May 15 12:53:12 UTC 2010

DRAKMA: [singing] ...Yes, YOU'RE ALL REAL COOL, with those little WEBS
you SPOOL and all your 'SPIDER DROOL'... Oh! Let me float in your pool!

HUNCHENTOOT: [disgruntled] "What you want NOW, bitch?"

--

GORDON: [ambitiously hacking] I'd like to have two settings in
Hunchentoot to control the maximum number of worker threads, and how

thanks,
-Gordon