[hunchentoot-devel] Status of Kevin Rosenberg and b9.com?

Jeremy Reimer jeremy.reimer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 22:59:57 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am getting into LISP and I have found the wonderful Hunchentoot web server
project.  I am in the process of installing it but I have run into a strange
roadblock.

I have installed SBCL and Slime, and I am at this point:

$ sudo sbcl
* (require 'asdf-install)
* (asdf-install:install :hunchentoot)

The asdf installer scripts reference some dependencies such as MD5
and CL-BASE64, which attempt to download packages at files.b9.com, run
by Kevin Rosenberg, but *.b9.com is currently not responding at all
(and hasn’t for several days) and there seems to be no way to contact
Kevin to inquire about the status of his web sites.  Do you know what has
happened to Kevin?  And if not, how can I install Hutchentoot?

Thank you for any help you can give me!

Jeremy