[hunchentoot-devel] Maximum Request Size

William Halliburton whalliburton at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 20:23:25 UTC 2009

Hi Hans,

I wont be a fanboy here and express the benefits of git over svn, but the
coolaid tasted great!

I figured from the gist of Edi's original post that there just isn't enough
time (understandably) to move hunchentoot forward and I believe that
garnering a little community support on this worthwhile, at least to me,
project would be helped  by converting it into a "community project", and a
distributed decentralized development model should help in that regard.

Will