[hunchentoot-devel] Maximum Request Size

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 19:27:59 UTC 2009

Hi,

bknr.net was temporarily down due to a power failure at the data
center.  The machine is back up now.

What is the plan for the git repository?  Why is it needed, what makes
it useful?  I'm aware of the "centralized maintenance" "problem" of
Subversion, but as Hunchentoot is not going to convert into a
community project (i.e. we'll review all patches that we accept into
the repository that eventually becomes the release), I'm not sure how
another level of indirection helps.  It may be possible to convince us
to switch to git if there is a good reason to do so, but that'd need
some explanation.

-Hans