[hunchentoot-devel] Handling multiple Hunchentoot instances with potentially conflicting ports

Raditya Kertiyasa adit_kerti at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 14:15:28 UTC 2008

Hans,

I've been trying to avoid having to prompt the user for a port, since my
system will be communicating to another system via HTTP on an agreed
port. But I'll take your advice. Thank you for putting up with my questions.

By the way, I've done "svn co svn://bknr.net/svn/ediware". CMIIW, but it
downloads the latest Hunchentoot source codes along with any required
dependencies. But I can't seem to find Hunchentoot anywhere. Have I
missed something?

Regards,
Raditya Kertiyasa