[hunchentoot-devel] Using multiple Hunchentoot-Requests in one thread

css css at swissjabber.ch
Thu May 29 07:11:11 UTC 2008

> Sure, I got it.  A very reasonable desire for a high performance
> server.  I don't believe this is possible in Hunchentoot as it stands
> now - the current code is very thread based.
>
> HTTP is a fairly simple protocol and you could use Hunchentoot as a
> starting point for implementing your system.

Hm. HTTP is not /that/ simple. You need at least three (simple, but
still) parsers, then things like Chunked encoding (ok, i can use
Chunga for this), and it takes a while to make it "stable". So I
thought I could use at least parts of Hunchentoot - but seems like the
"critical" Parts are heavily interdependent from the other stuff.

Thank you anyway.