[hunchentoot-devel] Current development

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue May 27 09:04:52 UTC 2008

On Mon, 26 May 2008 22:59:09 -0700, Cyrus Harmon <ch-tbnl at bobobeach.com> wrote:

> So what's the canonical location for Hans' branch now?

The bknr.net one I sent to the list yesterday (or the "ediware"
package which references the same content).  The folder called
"hunchentoot" contains what started as Hans' branch and what both Hans
and I have been working on (and are still working on) since.  This
will be the basis for the next release.  Same goes for Chunga/Drakma.

Part 1 ("hans" being renamed to "hunchentoot") is here:

  http://trac.common-lisp.net/tbnl/browser/branches

The sequel is now here:

  http://bknr.net/trac/browser/trunk/thirdparty

The same three folders.

As I said, you are encouraged to check it out and play with it (and
report bugs of course).  Expect a couple of incompatible changes,
though.