[hunchentoot-devel] Encoding issues in auhtorization header

Christian Haselbach ch at mr-co.de
Mon May 19 19:43:24 UTC 2008

Edi Weitz wrote:
> So, you'd have to add support for proper RFC 2047 parsing to make the
> function deal with this correctly.  (And I'd say that that would
> probably be worth its own library, maybe based on FLEXI-STREAMS.)

I tried it and called it cl-rf2047 and can be found at
http://mr-co.de/projects/cl-rfc2047/

Though, I guess you do not want to add such a young library from someone
with limited common lisp experience to the project's dependencies.
> BTW, note that your email program rendered the patch unusable.

Thanks for the hint. This time I attached the patch.

Regards,
Christian