[hunchentoot-devel] error computing the request object

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Fri May 9 18:36:12 UTC 2008

On Fri, 9 May 2008 20:25:00 +0200, "Sergio Garcia" <sergio.garcia at gmail.com> wrote:

> off-topic: I think it would be handy to have a add-get-param-to-url
> in hunchentoot. Like url-rewrite's one, but using
> hunchentoot-default-external-format for the encoding.

I agree.  URL-REWRITE was written before the glory days of
FLEXI-STREAMS, but it should simply use them now and there shouldn't
be any code duplication between Hunchentoot and URL-REWRITE.

Actually, as Hunchentoot seems to be the only consumer of URL-REWRITE,
it's probably the cleanest solution to integrate URL-REWRITE into
Hunchentoot.  As part of The Big Cleanup.  RSN!