[hunchentoot-devel] error computing the request object

Sergio Garcia sergio.garcia at gmail.com
Fri May 9 18:25:00 UTC 2008

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 4:57 PM, Edi Weitz <edi at agharta.de> wrote:

> With the current design this is a bit tricky, but you're lucky: Hans
> is currently re-working Hunchentoot's internal and in the next release
> the request parameters will be computed later when you can actually
> handle the error (I think).
>
> Edi.

Thanks for the info, Edi (in the meantime I just brutally patched my
hunchentoot to catch errors on the computation of get parameters and re-try
it with an iso-8859 encoding :/ )

off-topic: I think it would be handy to have a add-get-param-to-url in
hunchentoot. Like url-rewrite's one, but using
hunchentoot-default-external-format for the encoding.