[hunchentoot-devel] [CL-WEBDAV] Property behaviour

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Thu May 24 08:35:02 UTC 2007

On Thu, 24 May 2007 10:23:20 +0200, Ralf Mattes <rm at seid-online.de> wrote:

> What I observe is that 'get-dead-properties' gets called once for
> the resource and once for each property.

Ah, now I see.  You mean the call to GET-DEAD-PROPERTIES in
GET-DEAD-PROPERTY, right?

Yes, in my original code GET-DEAD-PROPERTY was one of the generic
functions you could specialize.  When I cleaned up the code for
release, I removed it because I deemed it kind of redundant and I
generally favor convenience over speed optimizations.  Of course, if
you think this will be a huge performance hog for you, we can
re-introduce this generic function and make the current implementation
the default.  That's a very simple change.