[hunchentoot-devel] [CL-WEBDAV] Property behaviour

Ralf Mattes rm at seid-online.de
Thu May 24 08:34:03 UTC 2007

Just as a follow-up:

 I'm mainly concerned with PROPFIND on plain resources for now.
I think the following code in 'properties.lisp' does extra work:

  (dolist (property-designator
	(cond ((eql property-designators t)
        	       (all-property-designators resource))   <---[1]
               (t property-designators)))

      (multiple-value-bind (status property)
          (propstat resource property-designator show-content) <--- [2]

For a PROPFIND on ALL properties [1] will call 'get-dead-properties'.
Then, for each property (in the dolist body) [2] will call
'get-dead-properties' again
 (propstat->get-property->get-dead-property->get-dead-properties).

I hope I've made myself a bit clearer now.

 Cheers, RalfD