[hunchentoot-devel] Can't write to FD-STREAM: Broken pipe

Slava Akhmechet coffeemug at gmail.com
Fri May 11 18:57:20 UTC 2007

I'm looking through the Hunchetoot log and occassionally I see the
following messages:

[2007-05-11 14:50:37 [ERROR]] Error while processing connection:
                                     couldn't write to
                                     #<SB-SYS:FD-STREAM for "a
                                     constant string" {BA242B1}>:
                                     Connection reset by peer

[2007-05-11 14:50:37 [ERROR]] Error while processing connection:
                                     couldn't write to
                                     #<SB-SYS:FD-STREAM for "a
                                     constant string" {BDF02B1}>:
                                     Broken pipe

I don't see any problems in the browser, I only found out about these
messages because I looked at the log. Can someone think of a situation
in which these errors would occur without interrupting user
experience and why?

--
Regards,
Slava Akhmechet.