[hunchentoot-devel] resurrect tbnl's debug-value macro?

Pierre THIERRY nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org
Thu May 3 11:17:48 UTC 2007

Scribit Mac Chan dies 03/05/2007 hora 01:14:
> Previously (in tbnl) if you set *debug-mode* to T, the top level
> dynamic vars *request*, *reply*, etc will be bound to the last
> request, reply objects.
>
> [...]
>
> Thoughts?

This is something I usually do myself, and I save this kind of objects
in debug-specific variables. The *debug-mode* behaviour won't scale,
because you have to be sure there will only be a single HTTP request
sent to the server, or the various variables will be overwritten.

Just do it yourself, with a handler "leaking" the objects you want to
inspect:

(defvar *leak*)

(defun leaking-handler ()
  (setf *leak* (list *request* *reply*))