[hunchentoot-devel] CL-WEBDAV and OS X (locks, class 2 compliance)

Andreas Fuchs asf at boinkor.net
Tue May 1 13:43:12 UTC 2007

Hi there,

I just tried out CL-WEBDAV, and I would like to use it in a pet project
of mine (making a simple-to-deploy WebDAV service that Mac OS X clients
can use without much hassle). The Finder mounts CL-WEBDAV volumes just
fine, but only in read-only mode. So, I guess I'll need locking support
to get read-write mounts of WebDAV volumes in the Finder.

The cl-webdav documentation says that I should bribe Edi to get this
feature. So, Edi, how large should the bribe be for working locks? (-:

Cheers,
--
Andreas Fuchs, (http://|im:asf@|mailto:asf@)boinkor.net, antifuchs