[hunchentoot-devel] Trying to display test page

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 17:18:00 UTC 2007

I've installed the hunchentoot server, put in my Lisp lines:

(asdf:oos 'asdf:load-op :hunchentoot-test)
(hunchentoot:start-server :port 3001)

Now I am trying to figure out how can I display the test page (if I
don't have a direct connection to my local server and the port 3001).
If I try to use url like http://www.mydomain.com/lisp/hunchentoot/
test
I see the default page of Hunchentoot (with message "You're most
likely seeing it because the server administrator hasn't set up a
custom default page yet").
Any ideas how can I reach the test page?
Thank you,
Andrew