[hunchentoot-devel] New Hunchentoot version 0.4.0 (aka "good-bye TBNL")

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Mon Oct 9 23:45:05 UTC 2006

OK, as far as I am concerned, TBNL is hereby deprecated.  If someone
else wants to inherit and maintain it, they should contact me.

I think that the current release of Hunchentoot (modulo errors) is a
worthy successor/replacement for all implementations supported by
TBNL.  In particular, I expect less issues with SBCL due to the use of
FLEXI-STREAMS.

Please download, install, play with it, and report problems to the
list:

  http://weitz.de/files/hunchentoot.tar.gz

Note that some parts of the API have been slightly changed.  Consult
the docs if in doubt.  And if you find mistakes in the documentation,
please report them as well.

Have fun,
Edi.