[tbnl-devel] problems running on sbcl

Keith Orpen keithorpen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 16:25:03 UTC 2006

So I finally got tbnl to run smoothly, using lispworks personal. It loads up
on SBCL but there is something funny going on with the test pages. I can
load one of these pages okay, but every second time i reload it, the browser
just hangs there. when i reload it once again, then it works but the test
page access count (info.html) has only increased by one, as if the previous
request had never happened. I initially thought it was because i was on
mac/intel, however tbnl/sbcl had the same problems hosted on linux, and it
made no difference moving to the latest sbcl 0.9.15 either.

what could be wrong?

anyhow, happy that it's running in some form.

later,
Keith