[tbnl-devel] Bug report: no logging with stand-alone SBCL

Jason Dunsmore jasondunsmore at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 22:53:53 UTC 2006

I tried setting up logging in TBNL 0.9.10 with stand-alone SBCL
0.9.14 by setting *log-lisp-backtraces-p*, *use-apache-log*,
*log-lisp-warnings-p*, and *log-lisp-errors-p* to T and setting
(log-file) to "/tmp/tbnl.log", but nothing is logged in the Apache
error log file or in /tmp/tbnl.log.  After I set
*show-lisp-backtraces-p* to T, I am able to see the backtrace in the
web browser, but still nothing is logged.

When I use this configuration with TBNL and mod_lisp + Apache,
backtraces are logged in the Apache error log file.

Jason