[tbnl-devel] Re: tbnl bug

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Sat Jun 12 12:56:52 UTC 2004

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 15:35:12 +0900, KMP Developer <jc at itsec.co.kr> wrote:

> I traced the problem and I found who's throwing. In (defmethod
> initialize-instance :after ((request request) &rest init-args)) :
> (form-url-encoded-list-to-alist
>              (cl-ppcre:split "&" "abc=1&def=2")) ; OK
>
> (form-url-encoded-list-to-alist
>              (cl-ppcre:split "&" "???abc")) ; Throws an exception

Ah, now I see it! You didn't mention which Lisp you were using and I
only tested against AllegroCL which doesn't expose this problem. I've
now tested with CMUCL and see what's going wrong.

I've uploaded a new version (0.2.3) which should fix this.

> I found my original message is not good enough as a bug
> report. Sorry about that

No problem. Thanks for finding the bug!

>>Please use the mailing list for bug reports, thanks.
>>
> I'll do that next time.

You could have started with this reply... :)

Thanks and have a nice weekend,
Edi.