[tbnl-announce] New version 0.7.0 (Was: [tbnl-devel] arbitrary per-request data?)

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Sat Sep 17 13:03:25 UTC 2005

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:56:40 -0500, Zach Beane <xach at xach.com> wrote:

> Would it make sense to be able to have a table of arbitrary keys and
> values in the request structure for application use?

Hi Zach!

It obviously took me a while to figure out that this was a good
idea... :)

Sorry for that.  Here's the ChangeLog vor the new version:

  Version 0.7.0
  2005-09-17
  Added the ability to store arbitrary data within REQUEST objects (suggested by Zach Beane)
  Fixed handling of *HTTP-ERROR-HANDLER*
  Note: *TBNL-VERSION* was wrong in 0.6.0 and 0.6.1

Download:

  <http://weitz.de/files/tbnl.tar.gz>

Cheers,
Edi.