[tbnl-announce] New version 0.4.0 (Was: Patches and example for running TBNL and Araneida together)

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Mon Mar 14 21:50:57 UTC 2005

Hi!

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 08:22:00 -0500, Bob Hutchison <hutch at recursive.ca> wrote:

> I've attached patches for both Araneida and TBNL to this
> message. Sorry for the cross-posting but there is some co-ordination
> required here and I thought this would be a good way to do it.

Thanks.  I've released a new version of TBNL (0.4.0) which includes
your patches and some initial documentation on how to use it - please
check.

It worked for me with LispWorks and AllegroCL but I get an error with
CMUCL:

  No matching method for the generic function
  #<STANDARD-GENERIC-FUNCTION ARANEIDA::HTTP-LISTENER-THREADS (1) {5964F471}>,
  when called with arguments
  (#<ARANEIDA:SERVE-EVENT-REVERSE-PROXY-LISTENER {593B3BC5}>).
     [Condition of type PCL::NO-APPLICABLE-METHOD-ERROR]

> Unfortunately there is a really *nasty* bug with the browser->tbnl
> connection -- it consumes about 250k of memory for every access. I
> cannot see the problem, and I'm looking for help :-)

How does one test the browser->tbnl part?

> I don't know how the tbnl-araneida package with the example should
> be distributed.

I've modified it and added it to the TBNL distribution.  It'll now
basically show the same pages the Apache/mod_lisp demo shows.  Hope
that's OK for you.

Thanks again,
Edi.