[Small-cl-src-discuss] licenses?

Alan Ruttenberg alanr-l at mumble.net
Tue May 25 15:41:06 UTC 2004

I propose that the list policy is that postings are in the public
domain unless otherwise specified in the body of the message, to keep
this list maximally friendly and useful. Policy can be implemented with
a note added to the mailing list description and automatic reminders
and with a note automatically added to each message, to that effect.

My two cents.

-Alan