The hyperspec keyboard shortcut started launching my email client instead of my browser?

Pascal Bourguignon pjb at informatimago.com
Sun Mar 22 16:01:08 UTC 2020

> On 22 Mar 2020, at 16:01, Jeffrey Cunningham <jeffrey at jkcunningham.com> wrote:
>
> For years I've been using Slime's keyboard shortcut to bring up my browser on a local copy of the hyperspec using the standard Ctrl-c d h shortcut. Now its started launching a new email window in Thunderbird, my email client, instead.
>
> I'm running Ubuntu 18.04, Emacs 25.2.2, and Slime 2.24.
>
> Anyone run into this? Any idea how to fix it?

You need to identify what emacs package you loaded that overrides the C-c d h keybinding.
Note that slime-documentation-lookup is normally bound to C-c C-d h
So C-c d h must have been put there by yourself in your ~/.emacs
Try to do that at the end of your ~/.emacs, to get a chanc to override the key binding yourself.

--
__Pascal J. Bourguignon__