slime-autodoc stops working after some time

Orm Finnendahl orm.finnendahl at selma.hfmdk-frankfurt.de
Wed Aug 15 13:25:34 UTC 2018

Hi Luís,

 thanks a lot, your hint helped to solve the problem: It was related
to an open break buffer from yesterday. I was unaware that I hadn't
closed it.

In other words: In slime-autodoc the call to
(slime-background-activities-enabled-p) returned nil because
(slime-busy-p) returned t.

Sorry for the noise. It makes total sense but I simply wasn't aware of
the fact that autodoc isn't executed if break buffers are still
open. At least next time I know where to look...

--
Orm