SLIME + Named readtables

73budden . budden73 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 07:03:22 UTC 2017

Hi! Do you mean that in any case (in-readtable) form should have a
priority over *readtable-alist*? Let's speculate about it a bit.

Could the change break something? I guess no: if someone have this form in the
file, then it modifies *readtable-alist* already every time the file is loaded.

So it looks like this change can make no harm. I think we don't even
need exception list for now - just we don't need to alter named readtables
at all for this change.  Does that sound like a truth?

If so, this is a part of what I had implemented already, so I can
start re-applying it as soon
as I find a time (in a several days).