Playing nice with custom repls?

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 18:44:23 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 7:23 PM, Zach Beane <xach at xach.com> wrote:
> I don't understand this part "REPL equests are serialized and processed
> by the same thread" - does that mean the REPL thread is also responsible
> for M-. action and arglist display in file buffers?

No, this only affects things going on in the slime-repl buffer.

On second thought, it might not be too hard to change that behavior.
(Might need to think the implications through though.) Can you try
this? <https://gist.github.com/luismbo/b8be134c3b2095a641aa176a957e652f>.
(No need to restart SLIME or anything, just M-x eval-region that.)

Cheers,

--
Luís Oliveira
http://kerno.org/~luis/