using (in-readtable) to select a readtable

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 00:24:01 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 12:00 PM, 73budden . <budden73 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi! I've made some changes so that one can specify
> a readtable on a per-file basis. It seems to work.
>
> Code can be found here:
>
> https://bitbucket.org/budden/budden-slime

This seems pretty useful! Can you open a pull request on GitHub? It's
easier to comment on details that way.

I know Attila (among others) makes heavy use of custom readtables. I
wonder how he currently deal with those? (I've cc-ed Attila. :-)

I've also cc-ed the current maintainer of named-readtables (Gábor)
since he might certainly be interested in this integration with SLIME.

Cheers,

--
Luís Oliveira
http://kerno.org/~luis/