[Slime-devel] Stepping in sbcl when using the Slime debugger.

Michael Malis michaelmalis2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 02:52:34 UTC 2015

I posted this as a question to Stack Overflow
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27889989/stepping-in-sbcl-from-within-the-debugger>
(follow
the link to see the description). Basically I'm trying to single step after
hitting a break point with sbcl and Slime. I was able to do what I want in
sbcl without using Slime by using 'start' debugger command. As far as I can
tell, there is no way to use that command from the Slime debugger.

Can someone tell me if I am missing something obvious or if it is currently
is not possible to step after breaking with sbcl and Slime?