Fwd: Patch for customizing Allegro temp file and directory

Dave Cooper gendl at genworks.com
Tue Mar 18 15:45:06 UTC 2014

 [Slime maintainers: please disregard my original patch submission on this
thread (if you haven't already!)]

Dear João,

Thank you for the followup.

We have not yet followed up on this with Franz, because we been unable to
reliably replicate the issue at our site. If you are able to replicate it
or describe how to replicate it, would you mind sending a report to Franz?

Best Regards,

 Dave