Moving to GitHub and cl-lib

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 17:43:50 UTC 2014

    João> Raymond Toy <toy.raymond at gmail.com> writes:
    >> The result works just fine on xemacs, with just a few minutes of
    >> testing, though.  M-. works again too, so that is nice.

    João> Quite amazing that we actually managed to improve the xemacs experience
    João> by removing support for it...

Heh.

    João> But I'm afraid things might get worse sooner rather than later. We'll
    João> see: keep using slime!

I will.  Would you accept a patch to fix the test issues I've
uncovered?  My current hack is too gross, but I can try to come up
with something cleaner.  Otherwise, continuing to use git slime will
be a pain to maintain.  I normally only update slime when quicklisp
does.

Ray