Navigating SLIME Common Lisp code with lispy.el screencast

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 13:54:52 UTC 2014

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 9:13 AM, Oleh <ohwoeowho at gmail.com> wrote:
> This can be done, but it would require to have some kind of project defintion.
> I mean if I'm in project root directory it's fine, I can just recurse it.
> But when I'm in a sub-directory how am I to know that I should go one level up
> and parse there?

I suppose that recursing sub-directories would be useful.
Additionally, if the project is under version control, that might be a
way to identify how many levels you can/should go up.

(These are just random ideas. I don't have a compelling use case, really.)

Cheers,

--
Luís Oliveira
http://kerno.org/~luis/