[Slime-devel] [slime-devel] Setting up swank contrib source paths

Gayane Kazhoyan gayanek at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 14:57:21 UTC 2014

Ok, nevermind, in the current implementation it seems that asdf is not used
for loading swank contribs at all and *default-pathname-defaults* is also
ignored in favor of the swank-loader::*source-directory*.
So, I guess, what I want is currently impossible, I'll just have to try to
keep my CL contribs in the same directory.

Cheers,
Gaya