New contrib: slime-trace-dialog

Helmut Eller eller.helmut at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 08:33:37 UTC 2013

On Thu, Nov 21 2013, João Távora wrote:

[...]
> It's probably still a little rough around the edges, but is proving
> really useful for my work, and integrates well with the rest of
> slime. The best way to understand how it works is to try it out:
>
> * apply the patch attached to any recent slime

Those are git patches and apparently neither M-x epatch nor the command
line version of patch can work with them. So I haven't actually tried
it.

To add this to the main repo, all lines in source files need to have
less than 80 characters, otherwise I can't commit it.  I don't see any
other obvious problems.

Helmut