how to specify the readtable to be used when swank is handling request from slime

Max Mikhanosha max at openchat.com
Mon Jun 24 13:20:30 UTC 2013

At Mon, 24 Jun 2013 08:05:58 +0400,
Anton Vodonosov wrote:

> When you work with SLIME and your code depends on customized readtable, how do you ensure slime requests are handled with your readtable?

They seem to be handled with my own readtable just fine (I use invert
readtable for my commonqt stuff).

Do you have (in-package :yourpackage) on top of your source files, and is that
package slime's current package?

From what I remember swank has a hashtable indexed by package name, of the
readtable that was last seen in that package.. It broke for me when I used a
macro that did (in-package), I had to put (in-package) back on top of my
files. This is for SBCL.

Regards,
  Max