[slime-devel] cutting and pasting S-expressions from buffer to REPL

Dave Cooper gendl at genworks.com
Mon May 14 18:30:21 UTC 2012

Oh yes - C-x C-e to evaluate the preceding expression "in place." That
would indeed normally accomplish what it sounds like he is trying to
do.

In this regard, Slime is consistent for Common Lisp with the emacs
bindings for Emacs Lisp (e.g. in a *scratch* buffer you can use C-x
C-e to evaluate the preceding elisp expression).