[slime-devel] Today's Daily ChangeLog diff

Helmut Eller heller at common-lisp.net
Sun May 6 21:22:22 UTC 2012

* Paul Bowyer [2012-05-06 17:40] writes:

> Is the "test.sh" script I find in the slime directory a useful tool to
> use on new slime upgrades or am I expecting too much from it?

Thanks for running the tests!  The 3 new failures are indeed a
regression: I tried to use the :timeout argument of
sb-thread:condition-wait that was added in version 1.0.54 or so.
Obviously it doesn't work as I had expected; I'll restore the previous
version.  And yes, the purpose of the script is to catch such things.

The 3 remaining failures are a known problem but nothing serious.  Those
only fail in SBCL due to some quirks of its pretty printer.

Helmut