[slime-devel] Not using Slime's debugger

Teemu Likonen tlikonen at iki.fi
Sun Feb 5 18:38:05 UTC 2012

Hi,

I want to use my own debugger function. Normally I do this by setting a
custom function designator to cl:*debugger-hook*. With Slime I can't do
this automatically because swank sets it to #'swank:swank-debugger-hook.

The Slime manual says that ~/.swank.lisp can be used for setting
swank:*global-debugger* to nil. Even if I do this, cl:*debugger-hook* is
still set to swank's function.

Is there a way to set custom debugger automatically with Slime? Mostly I
use SBCL.