[slime-devel] Indentation question

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Wed Mar 30 22:08:31 UTC 2011

On 31 March 2011 00:57, Helmut Eller <heller at common-lisp.net> wrote:

>> I guess I'm really wondering if I should hack up
>> SWANK:DEFINE-INDENTATION, or if something along those lines already
>> exists somewhere.
>
> How's that different from putting it in your .emacs?  It will only help
> SLIME users and leave Vi or Hemlock users out in the dark.

All intersection(Slime users,DEFFOO users) benefit, as opposed to just me?
I care less about how Vi and Hemlock users indent their code?

But, having been reminded of Tobias' Editor Hints project, I can be
nicer and promise to use as portable and generally useful facilities
as are available. :)

Cheers,

 -- Nikodemus