[slime-devel] SLIME-Clisp Unicode encoding

mv968 mv968 at tiscalinet.it
Tue Mar 15 14:36:14 UTC 2011

I connect with

M-x slime

and I enter #\à in *inferior-lisp* buffer. I also have the following
lines in my emacs (don't know exactly what they are for):

(require 'slime-autoloads)
(slime-setup '(slime-scratch slime-editing-commands))
(slime-setup '(slime-repl))
(slime-setup '(slime-fancy))
(slime-setup '(slime-autodoc))

Since I'd like to use Lisp for technical software, do you think that
CMUCL might be better suited than CCL ?

Thanks again.

Mario