[slime-devel] cl-workbooks in emacs?

Mirko Vukovic mirko.vukovic at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 14:09:45 UTC 2011

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 10:39 AM, Helmut Eller <heller at common-lisp.net>wrote:

> * Mirko Vukovic [2011-02-19 14:30] writes:
>
> > Are there any packages that can help me accomplish this?
>
> I've used org-babel[1] a bit but only with gnuplot.  A lisp program
> generates the data file, org-mode calls gnuplot to generates the graphs
> and combines them into single html document.  I think there is also some
> Slime integration for org-babel available but I have no experience with
> that.
>
> Helmut
>
> [1]http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/

I would like to use both.

1) Generate the files with dribble.  I can easily input text into repl.

2) Then switch to org-mode to edit the text and prepare for printing.

However, I got a problem with dribble & slime on my windows xp:
 - running clisp on cygwin, dribble works fine
 - running clisp from slime on emacs-nt, dribble does not work.

This is not the first time I am having issues running cygwin's clisp via
slime on emacs-nt.  I hope in the near future to get a laptop where I can
run both windows and linux, and do lisp work on the linux side.

Enough dribbling :-)

Mirko