[slime-devel] cl-workbooks in emacs?
mirko.vukovic at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 14:30:09 UTC 2011
This is not a slime question, but it is about emacs & common lisp.
I use slime + clisp and sbcl for my work. I use REPL as an environement for
interactive data analysis. I need to produce an annotated log of the
I am looking for a workbook type of file mode, in which I would enter into a
- text (with markup rules such as in muse-mode or org-mode)
- valid CL code
At the end of the day I could `publish' the file (as an html, pdf, latex)
document which would contain
- the text
- The CL code (formatted appropriately)
- Results of executing the CL code.
Some of my commands produce graphics via gnuplot, and there should be
conventions+intelligence to dump these into a png format and insert into the
Right now, I am doing it very crudely by
- creating a .lisp file
- Writing text in #| |# blocks in emacs' muse mode.
- CL stuff in rest of the buffer
- Executing C-u C-c C-x to paste CL results into the buffer
- modifying things a bit by hand
- and leaving it at that.
Are there any packages that can help me accomplish this?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the slime-devel