[slime-devel] M-. on another or multiple packages

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 01:40:32 UTC 2011

> The problem I am trying to solve is that I really like to use M-. by
> entering in the function names in order to hop around within the code. The

for that i'm using fuzzy completion together with M-.

i'm not sure how much of this work on stock slime, but here's what i do:

 - press M-. with the caret on empty space

 - type in parts of the symbol i'm looking for into the minibuffer

 - press TAB to bring up fuzzy completion

 - edit further if needed and press TAB again

 - select what i'm looking for in the fuzzy result window and press enter twice

hth,

--
 attila

Notice your eroding (digital) freedom, and do something about it!
PGP: 2FA1 A9DC 9C1E BA25 A59C  963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39
OTR XMPP: 8647EEAC EA30FEEF E1B55146 573E52EE 21B1FF06