[slime-devel] M-. on another or multiple packages

William Halliburton whalliburton at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 00:55:32 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

I'm wondering if it would be hard to get M-. to be able to look in packages
other than the current package.

The problem I am trying to solve is that I really like to use M-. by
entering in the function names in order to hop around within the code. The
is all fine and well as I work in the main package that uses all the others,
but once I hop over to one of the used packages I can't M-. at will without
switching packages.

I'm willing to do the work if it's easy to medium, just asking you slime
guru's as to complexity.

Thanks much,
William Halliburton