[slime-devel] Detecting inferior lisp

Ilya Sterin sterini at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 03:27:02 UTC 2010

I'm using slime with both sbcl and clojure.  In clojure I'm running a
swank clojure server and using slime-connect to connect to it.  I have
different options that need to be set like (slime-setup ...) depending
on whether I'm connected to sbcl or clojure.

For now I have defined two functions, slime-sbcl and slime-clojure and
all happens there, but I'm wondering if there is some sort of a hook
and predicate I can use in order to assert the inferior lisp at
runtime.

Thanks.

Ilya