[slime-devel] Problem with debugger view source

Ryan Taylor ryanmail03 at rogers.com
Wed Sep 1 03:29:51 UTC 2010

Hi,

I cannot seem to get sldb-show-source to work using sbcl.

I have tried with recent Ubuntu 10.04 packages:
 emacs 23.1+1-4ubuntu7
 slime 1:20090908-1
 sbcl 1:1.0.29.11-1ubuntu1

I also tried a test machine where I downloaded:
 sbcl 1.0.42
 slime snapshot 2010-08-31

On my test setup:  I wrote some trivial lisp code that included a (break) to start the debugger.  When running sldb-show-source on a frame from my source file, I get the following in my REPL output:
  "WARNING: inconsistent form-number-translations"
and I also get this in the emacs message echo area:
  "error in process filter: Beginning of buffer"

Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks,

Ryan