[slime-devel] Closing a SLIME connection without stopping the SWANK server

Bill St. Clair billstclair at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 12:15:23 UTC 2009

I don't know how to do it if you start your Lisp and Slime with m-x
slime. If you start the lisp first, however, and run
SWANK:CREATE-SERVER, with a true DONT-CLOSE arg (or SWANK:*DONT-CLOSE*
set true), then you can use m-x slime-connect to connect to it, and
m-x slime-disconnect will not shut down the server.

-Bill