[slime-devel] broken clojure REPL
ch-slime at bobobeach.com
Sat Nov 14 21:48:53 UTC 2009
FWIW, the following patch broke the clojure REPL (*inferior-lisp* still works, but not the fancy REPL):
Author: Tobias C. Rittweiler <trittweiler at common-lisp.net>
Date: Sat Oct 31 22:13:55 2009 +0000
* slime.el (slime-inside-string-p, slime-inside-comment-p)
* swank-match.lisp: New file. Contains very simple pattern matcher
from the CMU AI archive.
* swank-loader.lisp: Compile swank-match.lisp.
* swank.lisp: Make SWANK package use new SWANK-MATCH package.
* slime-autodoc.el, swank-arglists.lisp: Large parts were
rewritten. Autodoc is now able to highlight &key parameters, and
parameters in nested arglists.
* slime-parse.el, slime-c-p-c.el, slime-highlighting-edits.el:
Adapted to changes.
the symptom is the following:
; SLIME 2009-10-31
user> (+ 3 4)
at which point it just hangs... nothing (helpful) in *messages* or *inferior-lisp*. Reverting to the previous commit fixes the problem. It's really nice to be able to use git to quickly bisect the history to find the offending commit. Not so nice when that commit is >2k lines :(
TCR, any ideas?
More information about the slime-devel