[slime-devel] Restart Frame on Clozure

Tobias C. Rittweiler tcr at freebits.de
Fri Jul 17 18:13:17 UTC 2009

Terje Norderhaug <terje at in-progress.com> writes:

> Could perhaps frame-restartable-p be defined for #+powerpc in openmcl-
> swank? I am eager to use this functionality with Clozure even if it
> does not yet work on all hardware platforms.

Notice that FRAME-RESTARTABLE-P has _no_ consequences on the ability to
restart from frames.

All it does is to make frames that are known to be restartable be
fontified specially in the SLDB buffer.

  -T.

PS. If you want to change the colors, you can use

  M-x customize-face RET sldb-restartable-frame-line
  M-x customize-face RET sldb-non-restartable-frame-line