[slime-devel] Inspector doc

Madhu enometh at meer.net
Sat Jan 17 02:47:41 UTC 2009

* Helmut Eller <m2y6xbgtor.fsf at common-lisp.net> :
Wrote on Fri, 16 Jan 2009 16:24:36 +0100:

| * Madhu [2009-01-14 14:19+0100] writes:
|
|> Am I right in stating this inspector design makes it impossible to
|> navigate objects which have different viewing [i.e. printer bindings]
|> requirements and also precludes having multiple inspectors open.
|
| Yes.  As I said, almost everything is hardcoded.

Which brings me back to my original post
      <URL:http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.slime.devel/7690>
"Could the hardcoded constants be documented as being hardcoded?"

[from the message you replied to]
| That's easy.  slime-inspector-limit is customizable, everything else
| is hardcoded.

What would be helpful is a listing (in the docs) enumerating the
"everything else" items and the value chosen.

--
Thanks
Madhu